.....

18 फ़रवरी 2009

Rakhi (SMS)

Near of far wherever u r,
My best wishes r with U,
Tum jiyo hazaron saal,
May success & joy be yours everyday,
Yehi hai meri wish dil se!
“Happy Raksha Bandhan”


I am sure you are not going to
tie Rakhi for me this year and forever.
But let me tell you this.
You are my sweetest little sis
though we are not blood related.


Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain,
which is not visible to anyone.
I love my sister.



Sisters is probably the most competitive
relationship within the family,
but once sisters are grown,
it becomes the strongest relationship



Rakhi is just an excuse
for me to express myself:
You mean the world to me.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to
my sweet sister.


May this auspicious occasion
bring you all the prosperity
and good luck in your way of life .
Happy Rakshabandhan to you…

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

  © Shero Shairi. All rights reserved. Blog Design By: Jitmohan Jha (Jitu)

Back to TOP