.....

29 जनवरी 2009

Good Morning (SMS)

A prayer can go where I cannot go.
Through Prayers i can be with you
without being There.
I may be miles away
but my prayers
Will always be with You…

Good morning..


You have no idea how good..
it feels to wake up every
morning knowing you are
mine and i am yours”
Have a great day ahead..


Morning is not only sunrise
but a beautiful miracle of GOD
that defeats the darkness & spread light.
May everyday spread light in your whole life.Ameen.!
“Good Morning“



Hi,now i am coming to meet u…
in the way of sun light…
in the way of sweet breeze…
in the way of good wishes…
just to say good morning…


The Word ‘Hello’ means
H=How R U?
E=Everything all right?
L=Like 2 hear 4rm U.
L=Love 2 C U soon.
O=Obviously,

I miss you!
Good Morning my friend.

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

  © Shero Shairi. All rights reserved. Blog Design By: Jitmohan Jha (Jitu)

Back to TOP