.....

16 जून 2008

Anniversary (SMS)

(1) Marriage is that relation between
man and women in which
the Independence is Equal,
the Dependence mutual and
the Obligation Reciprocal”.
Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary.

(2) I LOVE U are words just three,
which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY.
so this is what i want to say,
live in my heart n there 4 ever stay!

(3) Nothing in this world Could ever be
As wonderful as the love You’ve given me
Your love makes my days so very bright,
just knowing you’re my darling wife(Husband).
Happy Wedding Anniversary

(4) How true my feelings were
I found out to be The best thing
in my life Was when you married me
Thank you my loving wife(loving Husband),
For the years we share I know one
thing for sure We make a wonderful pair

(5) Long after our anniversary And
this greeting has been thrown away
Think of the thought behind it,
Each and everyday,
Happy Anniversary

2 Post a Comment:

Unknown 20 नवंबर 2008 को 3:45 am बजे  
इस टिप्पणी को लेखक द्वारा हटा दिया गया है.
Unknown 20 नवंबर 2008 को 3:47 am बजे  

nahi ye ho nahi sakta ki teri yaad na aaye
bina tere kahi bhi dil mera ab chain na paye
tujhe bhulne se pahle meri jaan chali jaye
-rahul
http://search-end.com
http://video.search-end.com

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

  © Shero Shairi. All rights reserved. Blog Design By: Jitmohan Jha (Jitu)

Back to TOP