.....

6 अगस्त 2008

Funny (SMS)

(1) I cannot hide this from u any more.
I don’t want 2 hurt u and I feel it’s best if I tell u,
before you hear it from someone else …………
Potato Prices Have Gone Up !

(2) Dark were those days, without your sight.
When I was in darkness, you gave me light.
You gave me strength 2 make life bright.
Thank you so much PHILIPS TUBELIGHT !

(3) Tum haste raho, nachte raho,
muskurate raho, sada khil khilate raho,
khush raho aur gungunate raho, mera kya hai,
log tumhe hi pagal samzhenge….

(4) Khidki se dekha to raastey pe koi nahin tha,
Khidki se dekha to raastey pe koi nahin tha,
Raaste pe jaake dekha to khidki pe koi nahi tha.

(5) Two birds sitting on a tree.
A shikari came & shot 1 of them.
The other fly away…..why?
saala POLICE ke lafde me kaun padega !

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

  © Shero Shairi. All rights reserved. Blog Design By: Jitmohan Jha (Jitu)

Back to TOP