.....

6 अगस्त 2008

April Fools (SMS)

(1) A - U r Attractive
B - U r the Best
C - U r Cute
D - U r Dear 2 Me
E - U r Excellent
F - U r Funny
G - U r Good-Looking
H - hehehe
I - I'm
J - JOKING

(2) When things go wrong
When sadness fills your heart
When tears flow in your eyes
Always remember 3 things
1) I am with you
2) You have money
3) Bar is open, Lets go.

(3) Last night I Got a severe Head pain...
I went to the Doctor ...
He said that It would be cured If I send a SMS TO some lunatic person...
" Tell me,Whom do I know other than you.?"

(4) If you are in tension,
If nothing seems right,
If u find no way out,
Then just think of me only once,
I will be always there to INCREASE your tensions.

(5) Hotho se jo choo liya,
Ehsaas Aab tak hai,
Aankhe Nam hai,
Aur sanso mein Aag aab tak hain...
Aur kyo na ho...
Khayi Bhi to 'HARI Mirchi' hai...

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

  © Shero Shairi. All rights reserved. Blog Design By: Jitmohan Jha (Jitu)

Back to TOP